At JW Racing, our experience is broad and spans across most motorsport categories including circuit racing, drag racing and drifting. We have supported various race teams and have been involved in:
- Race car preparation, maintenance and support to Juniper Racing's fleet of Porsche race cars
- Ongoing preparation, support, servicing and maintenance to Needem Motorsport's 996 Porsche
- Race car preparation and track support to Triple F Racing in the V8 Supercar Series
- Lead mechanics in the GT Asia Cup Series, supporting Clearwater Racing's McLaren MP4-12 GT3
- Team support to Hallmark Racing's GT3 Cup S Porsche and Clearwater Racing's Ferrari 458 in the Bathurst 12 Hour, over 2 consecutive years
- Team support to Juniper Racing's Porsche 997 RSR in the Dubai 24 Hour International Endurance Series
- Team support to Clearwater Racing's Ferrari 458 with a podium finish in the Sepang 12 Hour
Race Car Preparation
Our fully equipped workshop and experienced team are well adapt to preparing and maintaining a wide range of race cars. We are able to assist with anything from a simple spanner check or service through to a full vehicle chassis set up and alignment.
Track days and test days through to full race day support, we can assist with a technician or complete team to ensure you get the best result from your day.